Guidance for the NEW independent project – Housekeeping Challenge – for General Studies;
This new Independent Learning Challenge has stemmed from parent feedback and was delivered in lessons last year but due to the lack of home learning resources and limited lesson time due to such a large subject content has become a new home project which is completed for housepoints. I hope you will support and encourage your son/daughter to take part in it and develop these important life skills.
Please read the guidance on the document and follow the instructions on each challenge to collect and record the evidence to show your GS teacher.
1. This is for all year groups
2. The project is optional home learning, it is a home learning challenge, not homework.
3. Evidence should be well presented and organised in a file and GS staff will award the house points and inform Mrs Parker-Walton of good examples and the first completed examples.
4. The completion of evidence handed to your GS teacher will lead to up to 310 house points and particularly good examples as well as the first 10 completed will also receive prizes.
5. There is no time frame or deadline (only the academic year to complete some or all of the challenges).
If you have any questions please contact Mrs Parker-Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org