Planning is underway for our annual Work Ready Week which takes place in July for all Year 10 students!!
As a school we are committed to ensuring our students are well prepared for their next steps when they leave school, whatever path they choose to take. Work Ready Week involves 3 days of exciting activities which aim to:
- Promote a range of post–16 and post–18 education options, as well as different
career paths, to all students.
- Prepare students for applying for jobs, including a ‘mock interview’.
- Give students a meaningful experience of the workplace
This year the event will be taking place from Wednesday 12th – Friday 14th July 2023.
- We have a number of opportunities for employers and education providers to get involved in this event and support our students
- More information to follow soon