ParentPay Online Payment Service
ParentPay provides online payments, income management and dinner money administration for schools. ParentPay’s school ePayment system means parents can pay school online quickly and easily, helping to keep children safer.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education) now have an online questionnaire called ‘Parent View’, which gives you the chance to tell them and us what you think about our school. Parent View asks for your opinion on twelve aspects of our school.
We have provided a direct link to Parent View questionnaire from our web site or you can access it at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
We encourage all parents / carers to take a few minutes to complete this valuable questionnaire.
You will need an email address and password for the simple log-in process.
This survey is not designed to receive complaints about schools. If you do have any concerns please share them with us personally so that we can try to resolve them for you quickly.
If you do not have access to a computer and would like to complete the survey, please contact the school office and we will arrange a suitable time to access a school computer.