Welcome to the Examination Information for Bedale High School
In this section you can find and download details of school examinations, public examinations and timetables. You can also find guidance on how you can support your child with revision and examination preparation.
The public examination (GCSE) series runs between Mid May and the end of June and holidays should not be booked in this time. Examination dates cannot be changed to suit the individual or the school.
External GCSE Exams and Information
- GCSE Results Day: Friday 27th August 2021
- JCQ 2021 GCSE Provisional Timetable
GCSE Information For Candidates
- AQA-Exam-Stress-Poster 2020/21
- Student guide to exam pressure 2020/21
- BHS Candidate Hand Book GCSE 2021
- JCQ IFC-Written Examinations
- JCQ Social Media Information for Candidates
- JCQ Information for candidates Privacy Notice
- JCQ IFC On Screen Examinations
- JCQ IFC NE Assessments
- JCQ IFC Coursework Assessments
- JCQ Unauthorised Items poster
- JCQ Warning to Candidates 2021
Internal Pre Public Exam Information
Revision Guides October 2020/21
Summer 2021 GCSE Subjects and Exam Board Links
Click GCSE Subject for Exam Board Links
Replacement GCSE Certificates
If you received your academic certificates and have subsequently misplaced/lost them, please use the links below to apply for replacement copies directly from the exam boards.
Bedale High School will securely hold your GCSE certificates for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. If you have not claimed your certificates within this time period, you must request a replacement directly from the exam board using the links below.
GCSE Results Information
- If you are unable to collect GCSE Certificates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative collection time.